In this episode: Maria Johnson, Jeff Nielsen, Fr. Cory Sticha
Fast food and technical difficulties; Catholic Drinkie’s podcast and book; Maria’s post on Cuba; “Big Mountain Jesus” memorial in Montana; Fr. Robert Barron named Auxiliary Bishop of Los Angeles; Reaching out to millennials; NFP Awareness Week.
Links discussed during the show:
- Sarah’s book, The Catholic Drinkie’s Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, has been released!!! Order The Catholic Drinkie’s Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, from Amazon (SQPN Affiliate Links): Paperback | Kindle
- Preorder Maria’s book, My Badass Book of Saints: Courageous Women Who Showed Me How to Love from Amazon (SQPN Affiliate Link)
- Sarah’s new podcasting efforts: The Catholic Drinkie Podcast | The Catholic Hipster Podcast
- Article by Maria: Conflicted: My Cuba, My People, My Distrust, My Hope: A Daughter of Cuba Experiences an Emotional Tug-of-War
- Atheists attack “Big Mountain Jesus” memorial to fallen American WWII soldiers
- Pope Francis Appoints Fr. Robert Barron Auxiliary Bishop of Los Angeles
- Missing millennials: what must the Church do to reach a generation?
- National NFP Awareness Week
- From Elizabeth Scalia: Dear Catholic World: Why do YOU remain a Catholic?
Picks of the Week
- Maria: Jeff Young’s Around the Table with the Catholic Foodie: Middle Eastern Cuisine: Paperback | Kindle (SQPN Affiliate Links)
- Jeff: The Geogia Bulletin (Newspaper of the Archdiocese of Atlanta)
- Fr Cory: New books by Lisa Hendey: Chime Traveler series (SQPN Affiliate Links):
Click here to find out where to find your favorite Catholic Weekend personalities!