Ever wondered how you can help make children with special needs feel more welcome? Our experts have some tips for you. Our host Domenico Bettinelli talks with Zina Gomez-Liss, Michael Spellacy and Kathleen Kelly about the gifts and challenges of kids with special needs.
Podcast: DownloadSubscribe to the feed | Subscribe with iTunes
Watch the recorded video and chat.
- Advocacy brings couple to Autism Study Committee, The Boston Pilot, 4/29/2016
- Microsoft announces pilot program to hire people with autism
Our host and guests on the web:
- Domenico Bettinelli’s blog. He tweets at @bettnet
- Zina Gomez-Liss tweets at @zina_rsn
- Kathleen Kelly’s tweets at @KathyRN137 and hosts the Special Mouse podcast.
- Michael Spellacy tweets at @Spellacy.
I heard mention of Fr. Shawn and his ministry to the deaf. You might want to look at this short video documentary about him: http://www.andrewprincephotography.com/#!-prince-video/cx2a. Full disclosure: my son made this.
Thanks Tim. Good video! I used to work with Fr. Shawn at the Archdiocese of Boston, so it’s nice to see his story like this.