Barb Gilman, a longtime member of the SQPN community, joins Fr. Cory Sticha and Dom Bettinelli to talk about her years as a Catholic school teacher and how she’s using innovative tools, technology, and techniques to become a better teacher and how parents can use them at home.
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Catholic EdCamp Nebraska
- #CatholicEdChat on Twitter
- Barb Gilman on Twitter
- Barb’s classroom on Twitter
- Barb’s class butterfly garden on Twitter
- Barb’s web site
- National Catholic Educational Association
- Dom Bettinelli’s web site
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Barb: Dearest Children: The Story of Fr. Edward Flanagan, by Eli Hernandez
- Dom: Trappistine Quality Candy
- Fr. Cory: Getting More Out of Confession, by Joel Stepanek and Mark Hart