On the latest Let’s Talk, with Advent in full swing, Dom Bettinelli and Fr. Chip Hines discuss some Christmas gift ideas that are either Catholic-themed or made by Catholic creators or artisans. Plus what should you get your priest for Christmas?
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Picks of the Week from previous Let’s Talk episodes
Christmas Gift Ideas:
- Iron Lace Design jewelry and rosaries
- Door Number 9 Catholic and Geeky stuff
- Trappistine Quality Candy
- Spencer Brewery
- Rugged Rosaries
- Cassie Pease Designs
- Mystic Monk Coffee
- Jimmy Akin’s books
- Mac Barron’s new book, “Clueless in Galilee”
- Lisa Hendey’s books
- Maria Johnson’s books
- Sarah Vabulas’s books
- Alex Walkenstein’s book, “Fulton J. Sheen”
- Greg Willits’s books