On the latest Let’s Talk, Fr. Cory Sticha, Joanne Mercier, and Steve Nelson discuss the challenges of celebrating the Immaculate Conception on a Saturday and their impressions from the funeral of former President George H.W. Bush. Plus Picks of the Week.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Steve: The Beginner’s Guide to Goal Setting with Michael Hyatt
- Joanne: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Season 2
- Fr. Cory: Craft Beer & Brewing Magazine