Did you know about the lost planet Vulcan? Not Mr. Spock’s planet nor the exoplanet around the star 40 Eridani, but one right here in our solar system. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the claims that such a planet exists between Mercury and the Sun and the evidence for and against.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Planet Vulcan (Wikipedia)
- The Hunt for Vulcan: . . . And How Albert Einstein Destroyed a Planet, Discovered Relativity, and Deciphered the Universe, by Thomas Levenson
- How Mercury Fooled Us into Believing There Was Planet Vulcan (YouTube)
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]