As the Christmas season continues, Fr. Cory Sticha and Dom Bettinelli talk about Epiphany, what it is, and some traditions surrounding it, including gift giving and house blessings. They also discuss the US bishops’ special retreat as well as Picks of the Week.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- The Little Oratory: A Beginner’s Guide to Praying in the Home
- Epiphany house blessing
- Statement by Andrea Tornielli on Pope’s Letter to US Bishops
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: