We just celebrated the feast of St. John Bosco, an 18th century priest known for his care of children and teaching them the faith. Fr. Cory Sticha, Mike Denz, and Fr. Chip Hines discuss the saint and the lessons from his life that are still relevant today.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- St. John Bosco and St. Dominic Savio, by Catherine Beebe
- St. John Bosco: Mission to Love (movie)
- St. Paul Street Evangelization
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: