Scam emails, phishing attempts, dubious pop-ups. Fr. Cory Sticha and Joanne Mercier talk about all the different ways bad guys try to trick you into doing what they want on your computer and how to avoid them. Plus picks of the week.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: LastPass
- Fr. Cory: Magnificat Way of the Cross