This week, Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Michael Gossett, and Thomas Sanjurjo discuss the EU’s draconian proposed copyright law, push back on Apple’s forthcoming premium news service, and the Momo hoax.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Europeans! Tell your MEPs that your vote depends on their rejection of #Article13! (BoingBoing)
- Publishers Chafe at Apple’s Terms for Subscription News Service – WSJ
- The bogus “Momo challenge” internet hoax, explained
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: