LTK046: It’s Holy Week, the most important time of the year for Christians, and Fr. Cory Sticha and Pat Scott talk about the Church’s liturgies during this week, especially the liturgies of the Triduum, including the Easter Vigil, including their significance and what the rites and rituals mean.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Pat: Lent Meditations by James B. Janknegt
- Fr. Cory: Examination of Conscience for Adults and Teens by the Fathers of Mercy