Youth sports is an important part of many families and if multiple children are involved in multiple sports, it can be a major part of the family dynamic. Fr. Cory Sticha is joined by Brian and Shelly Kelly to talk about their own experience and how they find the right balance.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Shelly: Mind Gym : An Athlete’s Guide to Inner Excellence
- Brian: Gamechanger app
- Fr. Cory: Parish & Knights of Columbus fish fries on Fridays in Lent