LTK048: Mother’s Day is this weekend. Fr. Cory Sticha, Lisa Hendey, and Steve Nelson talk about why we celebrate Mother’s Day and how we should remind them of our love, honor them, and remember them.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Lisa’s Book Signing at Notre Dame and Special Giving Campaign for Catholic School Teachers
- Eucharistic Adoration for the Sanctification of Priests and Spiritual Maternity
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Lisa: Be Brave in the Scared: How I Learned to Trust God during the Most Difficult Days of My Life
- Steve: Making twine Rosaries via RosaryArmy.com
- Fr. Cory: Sony PlayStation Classic