LTK052: With Father’s Day around the corner, Fr. Cory Sticha is joined by Bryan Kelly, Chad Schneider, and Mike Creavey to talk about what father’s day is for them and how they celebrate it, and then about their experiences of Catholic men’s ministry.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Bryan: How I Stayed Catholic at Harvard: 40 Tips for Faithful College Students, by Aurora Griffin
- Chad: The Apostasy That Wasn’t: The Extraordinary Story of the Unbreakable Early Church, by Rod Bennett
- Mike: Catholic Gentleman, by Sam Guzman
- Fr. Cory: Priestfit