SSG093: SG1 encounters slavery by humans of aliens that were previously feared. Jack Baruzzini, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Victor Lams discuss the story’s nuances and shortcomings in its exploration of the morality and the dignity of sentient species.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Stargate. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch all of the Stargate series on Amazon Prime.
- Get the official Secrets of Stargate t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.