SME043: Happy Mother’s Day! Jeff Haecker, Kaitlyn Fascista, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Thomas Salerno discuss motherhood in Tolkien’s Legendarium and Rings of Power, including how his own mother’s death at a young age affected his portrayal of mothers in his own works.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Middle Earth. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!
- You can watch The Rings of Power on Amazon Prime.
- Purchase J.R.R. Tolkien books and Blu-ray/DVDs at the Secrets of Middle Earth Store (Coming soon).
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.