SSG118: A medical ethical dilemma! Jack Baruzzini, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Victor Lams discuss this SG-1 story, involving the Tok’ra and a drug derived from symbiotes; the changing attitudes toward exploitation when the origin of the victim is discovered; and the way the team observes and reacts rather than takes action.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Stargate. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch all of the Stargate series on Amazon Prime.
- Get the official Secrets of Stargate t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.