SSW172: Ahsoka and Sabine are always better together, so what happens when they’re split apart from each other? What “greater good” drives our villains? And is that really who it appears at the end? Robert King, Jon Koral, Kathryn Laffrey, and Thomas Salerno face these and other questions as they discuss Part Four of Ahsoka!
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Wars. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Wars on Disney+.
- Get the official Secrets of Star Wars t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase Star Wars books and Blu-ray/DVDs at the Secrets of Star Wars Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page and the Secrets of Star Wars discussion group.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
This Episode is Brought to You By:
The Secrets of Star Wars is brought to you in part through the generous support of Sam Castree Law, LLC, focusing on business and entertainment law in the greater Chicagoland area and intellectual property law across the U.S. Learn more by visiting www.CastreeLaw.com. Licensed to practice in Illinois and before the Unites States Trademark Office.
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.