In this episode: Maria Johnson, Jeff Nielsen, Fr. Cory Sticha, Sarah Vabulas
Are we becoming more antisocial? Millennials not using voicemail; Using electronic devices in church; Sarah’s Chicago trip; Pizza: Chicago vs. New York; Bacon grease; SQPN Fund Drive begins on All Saints Day (November 1)! Cardinal Wuerl on family synod; All Hallows Eve; Montana Breweries trip; Homebrewing; Google Inbox beta.
Links discussed during the show:
- Please do not leave a message: why Millennials hate voicemail
- Cardinal Wuerl says family synod came to ‘real consensus’
- Google Inbox: An inbox that works for you
- Sarah was on Everyday Catholics radio show this week; look for the podcast soon!
Picks of the Week
- Lisa Hendey’s new book, The Grace of Yes: Eight Virtues for Generous Living (SQPN Affiliate Link)
- Lisa Mladinich’s Amazing Catechists website
- The movie, Under Wraps (SQPN Affiliate Link)
- Jeff: Tap-dancing priests
- Fr. Cory: New Minecraft Lego sets
- Sarah: Sunday, October 26, 2014 is Priesthood Sunday
Click here to find out where to find your favourite Catholic Weekend personalities!