In this episode: Maria Johnson, Jeff Nielsen, Fr. Cory Sticha, Sarah Vabulas
Catching up with Jeff; Maria at 2015 Catholic Media Conference; Peachtree Road Race; Canadian wildfires affecting U.S.; Media coverage of Laudato Si’; Paper or paperless? Catholic Weekend Sports Report; Katy Perry, nuns, and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles; Mormons to read letter defending traditional marriage; July 4 Independence Day in the U.S. and July 1 Canada Day; Shout-out to Fr. Seraphim; and Sarah’s new podcast, the “Catholic Hipster Podcast.”
Links discussed during the show:
- 2 Nuns, a Developer, and Katy Perry walk into a real estate deal
- Supreme Court redefines marriage:
Picks of the Week
- Maria: USA Synchro live feed for her niece’s final in the Junior Olympics (team 9). Congratulations, Anna Morera!
- Jeff: Fr. Seraphim Beshoner’s “Catholic Under the Hood” podcast; Informant, a calendar app: Website | iOS | Android
- Fr Cory: YouTube video: Mr. Thompson and the Vicar Invent Children’s Church
- Sarah: The United States: Today, July 4, is Independence Day. Go celebrate!
Click here to find out where to find your favorite Catholic Weekend personalities!
Subscribe to the feed | Subscribe with iTunes
Great podcast this week, and I want to thank you all for making my commute a much nicer time. Your paper vs. paperless discussions made me think of the following, if you haven’t seen it : “For More Effective Studying, Take Notes With Pen and Paper”