Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play.
A classic tale of a castaway family set in space, relying on each other to face the unknown. Dom Bettinelli, Lisa Hendey, and Cy Kellett discuss the deeper layers and meanings of Netflix’s Lost in Space, including its connection to the 1960s original and to Swiss Family Robinson, whether the portrayal of marriage and family life is realistic, and what they think of the new Dr. Smith and the Robot.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Watch Lost in Space on Netflix
- Check out Cy Kellett on Catholic Answers Live, a daily radio program where he is the host.
- Find out more about Lisa Hendey, author, speaker, and founder of CatholicMom.com.
- Read more from Dom Bettinelli’s blog.