Dom Bettinelli, Shelly Kelly, and Fr. Cory Sticha continue their discussion of the Indiana Jones movies with 1984’s Temple of Doom, including why this movie was so much darker and violent, how fan assessment has changed over the years, and the very best thing about the movie.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Watch “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” on Amazon and support SQPN with a purchase.
- Listen to our previous episode on “Raiders of the Lost Ark.”
- Find Shelly Kelley at Of Sound Mind and Spirit.
- Fr. Cory Sticha can be found online at Laudet Dominum
- Read more from Dom Bettinelli’s blog.