Our panel of Dom Bettinelli, Mac Barron, Shelly Kelley, and Fr. Cory Sticha digs deep into one of the most beloved movies ever, looking for the hidden layers and meanings, including the real story of how the Ark of the Covenant was lost (and maybe found?), how Indy held his breath for so long, and why there are apples everywhere.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Watch Raiders of the Lost Ark on Amazon Prime Video
- Listen to our episode on “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.”
- Check out Mac Barron at the Catholic in a Small Town podcast.
- Find Shelly Kelley at Of Sound Mind and Spirit.
- Fr. Cory Sticha can be found online at Laudet Dominum
- Read more from Dom Bettinelli’s blog.