Fr. Cory Sticha is joined by Mac Barron and “Capt. Jeff” Nielsen to talk about what it means to be a man in the Catholic Church today, from the being a husband and raising kids to the Catholic leadership of bishops and priests.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Mac Barron’s podcast is Catholic In A Small Town
- Find Jeff Nielsen’s podcast at Airline Pilot Guy.
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Mac:Matt Fradd and his podcast Pints with Aquinas
- Jeff: Jordan Peterson’s YouTube channel
- Fr. Cory: The Catholic Man Show podcast