Fr. Cory Sticha, Joanne Mercier, and Shelly Kelly talk about the Catholic practice of venerating the relics of saints. They also discuss being prepared for natural or civil emergencies.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Joanne can be found at the Cranberry Catholic Collaborative
- Shelly blogs with her sister at Of Sound Mind and Spirit
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: