Fr. Cory Sticha is joined by Daniel Smrokowski, the host of the Special Chronicles podcast which is celebrating 10 years. Fr. Cory and Dan discuss how Dan has been telling the stories of people with special needs and they also talk about the 50th anniversary of the Special Olympics.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Special Chronicles 10 Year Celebration
- Special Chronicles coverage of the 50th anniversary of the Special Olympics
- The Special Olympics
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Dan: The Revolution is Inclusion
- Fr. Cory: “The Life and Glories of St. Joseph,” by Edward Healy Thompson, M.A.