Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the claims and counter-claims about the so-called Lost Gospels from both the faith and reason perspectives. Do they tell a suppressed or untold story about Jesus Christ, are they the ravings of lunatics, or something in between?
Links for this episode:
- Help spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- List of the Gospels at Wikipedia
- “The Unbelievable Tale of Jesus’ Wife” in The Atlantic
- The Gospel Hoax: Morton Smith’s Invention of Secret Mark, by Stephen Carlson
- The Missing Gospels, by Darrell Bock
- Jesus and the Eyewitness, by Richard Bauckham
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]