Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the mystery surrounding the 1908 Tunguska incident in Siberia. What flattened 770 square miles of forest without leaving a crater? Aliens, meteor, a mini-black hole?
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Links for this episode:
- Help spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- The Tunguska incident on Wikipedia
- NASA’s First Asteroid Deflection Mission Enters Next Design Phase
- Asteroid Impact Avoidance on Wikipedia
- NASA’s Sentry Impact Monitoring System
- Meteor Crater in Arizona
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]