Dom Bettinelli, Maria Johnson, and Lisa Hendey discuss the Pixar movie The Incredibles 2, including whether the true superpower in the Parr family is their ability come together as a team, how Bob and Helen come to appreciate each other’s roles, and how Jack Jack steals the show again.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Find Lisa Hendey’s books on Amazon
- “Supergirls and Halos: My Companions on the Quest for Truth, Justice, and Heroic Virtue,” by Maria Johnson.
- My Badass Book of Saints: Courageous Women Who Showed Me How to Live,” by Maria Johnson
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Read more from Dom Bettinelli’s blog.