Doctor Who brings us a classic historical story, traveling back to protect Rosa Parks and her world-changing act of bravery from meddling, while addressing the sensitive topic of racism. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the episode, how deftly it handles the topic, and what they liked about this outing by the Doctor and friends.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s regular blog and Doctor Who blog Let’s Watch Doctor Who, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]