Was there more than one gunman? Didn’t two different government commissions come to different conclusions? What do we really know about the JFK assassination? Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli take a high-level look at the JFK assassination, the mysteries and conspiracy theories, and the evidence to conclude either that Oswald acted alone or there were others involved.
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Jimmy’s study of the assassination
- John F. Kennedy at Wikipedia
- Lee Harvey Oswald at Wikipedia
- J.D. Tippit at Wikipedia
- Jack Ruby at Wikipedia
- Assassination of John F. Kennedy at Wikipedia
- Timeline of the assassination
- Conspiracy theories of the assassination
- Warren Commission
- House Select Committee on Assassinations
- Case Closed, by Gerald Posner
- Reclaiming History, by Vincent Bugliosi
- Last Word, by Mark Lane
- Crossfire, by Jim Marrs
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]