In the first century, Jesus’ most famous prophecy—other than his own death and resurrection—was that the Jewish temple in Jerusalem would be destroyed. And it was. But was the prophecy fulfilled? Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the claims and counter-claims about the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Josephus on Wikipedia
- Josephus on the signs of destruction
- The Jewish War, by Josephus
- Redating the New Testament, by John A. T. Robinson
- Before Jerusalem Fell, by Kenneth Gentry
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]