Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha look at the first episode of Star Trek: Voyager and discuss whether there could have been a better way for the Caretaker to find a date, how the crew’s personalities changed over time, and the set up for Voyager’s evolution through the struggle to survive.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s regular blog, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]