Some serious people think we could be part of gigantic Matrix-style computer simulations. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss whether it’s philosophically or scientifically possible and, if it were true, would it matter to us on a practical or theological level?
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Jimmy Akin: Would It Matter If We’re Living in a Simulation?
- Simulation Hypothesis (Wikipedia)
- Elon Musk (and Others) on the Simulation Hypothesis
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]