What’s so mysterious about weight loss? Given the American obsession with dieting even as we’re more obese than ever, evidently plenty. Jimmy Akin shares his own story and the science behind the way our bodies are designed to lose weight, rather than the way we’ve been doing it.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting, by Jason Fung and Jimmy More
- The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss, by Jason Fung
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It, by Gary Taubes
- The Case Against Sugar, by Gary Taubes
- That Sugar Film
- How USDA recommendations have changed over time
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Eye-scanning lie detector
- NASA scientist argues UFOs should be taken seriously
- Time Travel solution announced