St. Valentine be may the one Catholic saint that non-Catholics know and celebrate (apart from St. Nicholas). But what do we know about him? Fr. Cory Sticha, Barb Gilman, and Mike Creavey talk about the saint of romance and ways that Catholics (and others) can celebrate the true spirit of his day.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- “8 Ways Catholics Can Reclaim *SAINT* Valentine’s Day”
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: