Our panel of Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss what would it take for them to switch to an electric or autonomous car? Then they discuss AT&T’s 1993 predictions of future tech and how well those predictions were fulfilled.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Tesla’s electric vehicle dominance is about to have ‘serious competition,’ Morgan Stanley says
- Did AT&T Predict The Future? The “You Will” Campaign 25 Years Later | Answers With Joe
- AT&T’s “You Will” ad campaign accurately predicted the future in 1993 | TechSpot
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: Tivo (and Weakness)
- Fr. Cory: UGREEN USB Switch Selector
- Dom: Locast (and Locast, a Free App Streaming Network TV, Would Love to Get Sued | New York Times)