With the end of Google+ right around the corner, Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Fr. Michael Gossett discuss their experiences with this and other non-Facebook/Twitter social media. Then they talk about small consumer tech companies being gobbled up by the Big Five companies.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Google announces the closing of Google+ after disclosing a major data breach
- Why Amazon buying Eero feels so disappointing
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: Mango Languages
- Fr. Michael: Tools and Toys
- Dom: C-Slide Sliding Webcam Cover-Family Pack