What is it like to be a Catholic priest today? What motivates a man to become a priest? Fr. Cory Sticha, Fr. Chip Hines, and Fr. Michael Gossett talk about their vocations as Catholic priests; their spiritual fatherhood in rural, suburban, and urban locations, respectively; and how they discerned their calling.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Follow Fr. Chip on Twitter at @CHines
- Fr. Michael’s web site is frmichaelg.com
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Chip: Jesus: His Life – History Channel
- Fr. Michael: Gift and Mystery: On the Fiftieth Anniversary of My Ordination, by Pope St. John Paul II
- Fr. Cory: Eucharistic Adoration for the Sanctification of Priests and Spiritual Maternity