On a March night in 1997, thousands of people saw a strange formation of lights over Arizona. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the theories, claims, and counter-claims to sort out what happened and perhaps to find a plausible explanation.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Phoenix Lights on Wikipedia
- The Phoenix Lights documentary (included with Prime)
- Bruce Maccabee analysis of second event
- John McCain’s letter
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback