MYS037: Easter is a holy day for billions of people where we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus. But is belief in the resurrection just a matter of faith or is there evidence for it? Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli examine the theories for what happened that first Easter.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- A Daily Defense: Apologetics Lessons for Every Day, by Jimmy Akin
- The Resurrection of the Son of God (Christian Origins and the Question of God, Vol. 3), by N.T. Wright
- Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead?: Questions and Answers about the Life, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus, by Carl Olson
- The Resurrection of Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach, by Michael Licona
- The Fate of the Apostles, by Sean McDowell
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback