WHO123: The 7th Doctor visits 1959 where he enlists British holiday campers, rock-and-rollers, and some American spies to thwart fascist aliens and save the sole survivors of another alien race. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha talk about the nostalgia feast, the famous actors who show up, and a mysterious character who might be a future version of the Doctor.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at theregular blog and Doctor Who blog Let’s Watch Doctor Who, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]