MYS039: Since Denver International Airport opened in 1994, numerous sinister conspiracy theories have popped up about mysterious goings-on. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli examine the conspiracies and the evidence cited to see if there’s more than just airplanes coming and going at DIA.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Wikipedia on Denver International Airport
- Denver Post guide to the conspiracy theories
- RationalWiki on Denver Airport Conspiracies
- Video on Denver Airport Conspiracy Theories
- Denver Airport Talking Gargoyle Video
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Russian Drone Footage Part of New Dyatlov Pass Investigation (results expected in August)
- Cooler Ancient Earth May Be Why We Have Diamonds
Photo: Wikimedia Commons.