TEC019: With news of an Ohio Catholic parish getting hacked for $2 million, Dom Bettinelli, Jack Baruzzini, Thomas Sanjurjo agree that the best protection is commonsense. They also discuss Google’s recent announcements and what SpaceX’s Starlink satellites could mean for internet access.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Hackers infiltrate Ohio parish’s email system, steal $1.75 million
- The web just took a big step toward a password-free future
- Google’s new Chrome Extension automatically checks your passwords are still secure
- The 8 biggest announcements from the Google I/O 2019 keynote
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: