COZ010: We’ve made it to ten episodes! Lindsay Sant and Caroline Knight discuss whether pets can go to Heaven; Lindsay relates his experience of a city retreat with students to explore the problem of poverty in Melbourne; Plus Caroline on why the moon is shrinking.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Passing of Grumpy Cat
- A Heaven for All (Just pointing out that we disagree with the interpretation of Pope Francis’ words in this article and don’t accept the idea of animals going to Heaven – although it would be nice.)
- Catholic Answers on whether pets go to heaven
- John 14:1-7
- Asteroid with its own moon passing Earth
- Moon quakes from a shrinking moon
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]