COZ011: Lindsay Sant and Gerry Trapnell discuss the role the Catholic laity can take in evangelisation in the wake of the recent federal election; celebrate the ordination of Australia’s first Torres-Strait-Islander priest; and discuss an international tennis tournament for priests. In the science segment they celebrate the scientific research of Jesuit priest, Fr Richard D’Souza, and his new job at the Vatican Observatory. Lindsay and Gerry close the show with a sigh of relief after learning that the French senate voted to restore Notre Dame Cathedral to how it looked before it was damaged by fires earlier this year.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free: Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- First Torres Strait Islander priest
- Laity, step up to the crease | The Catholic Weekly
- Priests find a new way to serve
- Jesuit astronomer traces stellar history through galactic halos
- French Senate says Notre Dame’s renovation must be faithful to how it was
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]