RTB008: Summer vacation in Gettysburg includes tent camping in one of the hottest heat waves in years, but Dom and Melanie endure. They share their most and least favorite bits, including a visit to Seton Shrine. Plus Dom follows up on his global media-spanning Facebook ban.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Melanie’s first day blog post about Gettysburg
- Dom’s blog post about Gettysburg
- Coleman Connectable Tent
- Gettysburg Field Guide
- Gettysburg Campground
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Shrine
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]