SDN013: Deborah Schaben and Sheri Tamamoto are former Disney cast members who are experts on all things Disney, but especially the parks, the cruises, and the vacation aspects including behind-the-scenes tips, tricks, and techniques to get the most enjoyment out of your Disney experience. With this episode, they are re-launching the Secrets of Disney podcast and while they talk a little bit about some Disney movies, they jump into a discussion of the theme parks, how to manage the crowd flow, and slowing down to take it all in.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Disney. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- The chart of everything Disney owns
- Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde’s Instagram
- A reference to the editorial from Abigail Disney concerning Bob Iger’s raise
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
The Secrets of Disney is an unofficial Disney fan podcast and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Photo: slgckgc/Flickr. CC-BY-2.0.