LTK060: A new poll says that only a third of US Catholics believe that the Eucharist is the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ. Fr. Cory Sticha, Pat Scott, and Fr. Michael Gossett talk about those findings, what it means for the Church, and what we can do about it.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- “Just one-third of U.S. Catholics agree with their church that Eucharist is body, blood of Christ,” Pew Research Center
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Pat: Formed
- Fr. Michael: “What is the Eucharist?,” Word on Fire
- Fr. Cory: Coalition for Ecclesia Dei’s “Red Book” for the Extraordinary Mass
Photo: George Martell/TheGoodCatholicLife.com. CC-BY-ND-2.0.