TEC030: We all have technology frustrations those little annoyances in products we normally love to use. Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Fr. Cory Sticha talk about them in some podcast therapy. Plus a bill in Congress that would limit your social media time and a car owner who accidentally hacked himself.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- A lawmaker wants to end ‘social media addiction’ by killing features that enable mindless scrolling
- Josh Hawley’s social media addiction bill, explained – Vox
- Getting Cool Vanity License Plate ‘NULL’ Is Not Really a Cool Idea, Infosec Researcher Discovers – Slashdot
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to te[email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Cory: Making a Fax server with Raspberry Pi and Hylafax
- Joanne: iPadOS Public beta
- Dom: elago W4 Bondi blue iMac stand for Apple Watch